How Prism Leadership Group Can Empower You
At Prism Leadership Training we take great pride in the success and empowerment of our clients. Please call us at 1-800-986-9670 or click here to get more information on any of the methods of empowerment described below:
Customized Leadership Training
Prism Leadership Group regularly teaches highly interactive one-, two- and three-day seminars to individuals seeking to empower themselves with leadership skill. Our experience has shown that people learn and retain leadership skills to a much greater degree when they actually have a chance to practice applying leadership skills to realistic leadership contexts. Our seminars include a number of leadership exercises which allow participants to practice the skills and strategies we teach in our training.
All of our training programs are customized to your specific needs. We follow a 4-Step customization process:
Participants surveyed regarding thier leadership issues and challenges
Data collected and analyzed by Prism in consultation with your team
Content and simulation exercises customized to the needs of participants based on issues identified in Stage 1.
Full customized program delivered based on your needs.
Strong emphasis on participatory and experimental learning.
Evaluation of training impact
Feedback incorporated into future training
Continuing post-training support available on an ongoing basis.
We invite you to view a syllabus of a sample two-day leadership training seminar.
Prism Leadership Group offers coaching services for management and executives in a wide variety of leadership contexts. Our belief in the effectiveness of the Prism coaching model is based in large part on our own application of the S.A.B. model to a wide range of contexts within our consulting work.
Our coaching services help clients learn to maximize their strengths and identify areas of development. Together we create a trusted partnership to gain greater self-awareness and tap into new potential. Using a personalized approach, Prism Leadership Coaches help leaders take their leadership skills to the next level and improve their own performance as well as that of their team and organization.Coaching Sessions include:
- 360° assessment and feedback
- Development plan spanning 6-12 months
- Regularly scheduled coaching sessions, approximately 60 minutes each
- Email and phone support available as needed in between sessions a
- Follow-up plan after completion of development plan
Contact Us To Learn More
2-DAY Leadership TRAINING SYLLABUSDAY 1
WHAT A LEADER IS - AND ISN'T
- What Leadership Is NOT - The Top 5 Myths of Leadership
- What Leaders Really Do - and How To Do It
- The First Essential Tools Every Leader Must Possess
INPIRING OTHERS: Developing and Communicating a Vision
- Why Vision Matters
- The Keys to a Successful Vision
- Why Mission Statements Can go Bad
- EXERCISE: Developing an Effective Vision for YOU and Your Organization
GETTING RESULTS: Setting Goals and Managing Performance
- Translating Vision Into Viable Goals
- The Three Elements to Successful Goals
- How to Measure the Success of Goal Achievement
- PRACTICAL TIPS on Achieving and Surpassing Goals
- EXERCISE: Developing Powerful Goals for You, Your Team and Your Organization.
THE KEY ATTRIBUTES OF A LEADER (WALKING THE WALK): Demonstrating Values and Vision Through Behavior
- What Will Make People Want to Follow You
- The Power of Unspoken Messages
- The Impact of Talking the Talk but Not Walking the Walk
- EXERCISE: Walking the Walk
BUILDING TEAMS THAT ACHIEVE: Building Effective Organizations and Teams
- Mistakes to Avoid in Team-Building
- What Makes a Team Great
- 5 Principles for Building Effective Teams
- 5 Principles for Transforming Meetings From Burden to Inspiration
- EXERCISE: Developing a Team Approach to Problems
SESSIONS 6 AND 7
CREATING PERSONAL HARMONY: Interpersonal Relations
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- 4 keys to Successful Communication
- EXERCISE: Harvard Business School Case Study: Jensen shoes.
- The Most Powerful Communication Skill of A Leader
- When (and how) to Serve as an Advocate for Your Team
- Overcoming Biases and Inertia in Implementing Change
SESSIONS 8 AND 9
THE KEYS TO EXECUTION AND IMPLEMENTATION: Managing Trade-Offs and Achieving Alignment
- The Keys to Successful Implementation
- How to Manage Multiple Stakeholder Interests
- EXERCISE: Harvard Business School Case on Conflicting Interests
- How to Manage the Tension Between Internal Versus External Stakeholders
- Going forward: Applying this training to real life
- S.A.B.'s mission
- Final thoughts
- Evaluations and feedback