Group Sales Presentations
The majority of organizations make buying decisions based on the input of the group instead of a single individual. Often, the group is made up of decision makers who come from varying backgrounds and bring different perspectives to the table. If your team is a finalist, statistics show that 2-3 competing firms have a 5-10% chance of winning the business. Given the investment of time and money required to reach the final stages and the potential impact on your group’s bottom line profitability, you don’t have any room for error. Effective sales presentations consist of two key components: What you are going to communicate and How you are going to communicate it.
The Art of Persuasive Sales Presentations
In this dynamic workshop, you will learn how to connect with and inform your audience in a way that they find most persuasive. To win the business, you need to demonstrate a full understanding and knowledge of the client’s current situation and make effective recommendations that set your apart from the competition. Taught by dynamic Harvard instructors, our program will equip you with the key skills you need to prepare and work together as a team to develop and deliver winning groups sales presentations. We give your team multiple opportunities to hone and practice their delivery and provide feedback and reinforce skills at both the individual and group level.
Crafting Your Sales Presentation
- Developing a Competitive Value Proposition
- Making Effective Recommendations
- Compelling Proposals That are Easier to Say “Yes” to
- Understanding Risk and Why People Say No
- The 3 Personality Profiles
- Determining The Personality Profile of the People You Are Presenting To
- The Most Persuasive Arguments for Each Personality Profile
- How to Handle Multiple Profiles Simultaneously
- How to Address Individuals If You Don’t Know Their Profile
Video-Taped Communication Exercise
- Creating Power and Projecting Confidence
- Using Tone and Body Language to Your Advantage
- Answering Questions
- Capturing and Maintaining Attention
- Effectively Communicating Messages You Want to Send
- Understanding Assumptions and Their Impact On How Your Message is Received
- Setting the Stage: Being the First Party to Define the Proposal
- The Power of Active Listening
- Addressing Emotional Risk in Communication
- Importance of Non-Verbal Messages
Prism Learning’s Customization Process
You can choose a specific program to meet your immediate training need or partner with us to establish a comprehensive, customized curriculum that enhances the skills of your sales organization and supports your overall sales strategy.
The Prism Learning Difference
Taught to groups ranging from Boards of Directors of Fortune 500 companies to summer associate classes at law firms to a variety of pro bono clients, our on-site training programs offer several advantages.
What Makes Our Programs Different Customization
- We develop and build the training around your needs and learning objectives.
- Our experienced facilitators deliver interactive programs designed to help participants become more skilled and effective in their roles.
Building Block Curriculum
- Designed to be highly interactive, we offer a series of programs that build on each other.
- They can be delivered as standalone training or combined to support your overall business and training objectives.
- Our consultants provide participants with their direct contact details so they can be contacted for follow-up questions after the training is over.
- We provide this service free of charge.
What Makes Prism Learning Different Experience & Results
- We have worked on over US $150 billion worth of transactions and know what works from experience.
- Our programs create on average US $8.8 million in value and we continuously review our training content for effectiveness.
- We have provided training for clients across six continents in nine different languages.
- In an increasingly global business environment, we offer real-world experience to help address challenges.
- A significant percentage of our profits are donated to reputable charities every year.
- We regularly engage in pro-bono work for non-profit organizations.