Every client is precious and you only get one chance to make a first impression. It’s also more expensive to win a new client than it is to build a stronger and deeper relationship with an existing one. Maximizing each sales opportunity requires an ability to work collaboratively with your client to understand their needs and identify solutions that add value. Prism Learning’s Collaborative Selling program will equip your sales organization with a framework and process to conduct needs-based sales conversations that identify meaningful ideas and solutions necessary for closing bigger deals with greater frequency.
Engaging the Client in Proactive Dialogue
A successful collaborative process creates client buy-in and encourages active involvement in identifying solutions. Taught by dynamic Harvard instructors, our Collaborative Selling program offers a proven methodology for winning new business.
Proactive Collaborative Selling
- Client Focused vs. Product Focused
- Preparation: Planning a Sales Call
- Analyzing the Effects of Your Tactics On Others
Fundamentals of Collaborative Selling
- Developing a Collaborative Selling Strategy
- Effectively Opening the Sales Call
- Leveraging Presentation to Your Advantage
- The Magic of Active Listening
- Controlling the Conversation: Using Questions Effectively
- Making Recommendations and Offering Solutions
- Tools for Moving from No to Yes
- Making the “Ask” and Closing the Deal
Nurturing the Relationship
- Building the Relationship and Continuing Dialogue
- Resolving Issues and Overcoming Objections
- Defining and Setting Actionable Next Steps
- Techniques for Effective Follow Up
- The Next Deal Starts with the First Deal: Maintaining and Leveraging Momentum
Prism Learning’s Customization Process
You can choose a specific program to meet your immediate training need or partner with us to establish a comprehensive, customized curriculum that enhances the skills of your sales organization and supports your overall sales strategy.
The Prism Learning Difference
Taught to groups ranging from Boards of Directors of Fortune 500 companies to summer associate classes at law firms to a variety of pro bono clients, our onsite training programs offer several advantages.
What Makes Our Programs Different Customization
- We develop and build the training around your needs and learning objectives.
- Our experienced facilitators deliver interactive programs designed to help participants become more skilled and effective in their roles.
Building Block Curriculum
- Designed to be highly interactive, we offer a series of programs that build on each other.
- They can be delivered as standalone training or combined to support your overall business and training objectives.
- Our consultants provide participants with their direct contact details so they can be contacted for follow-up questions after the training is over.
- We provide this service free of charge.
What Makes Prism Learning Different Experience & Results
- We have worked on over US $150 billion worth of transactions and know what works from experience.
- Our programs create on average US $8.8 million in value and we continuously review our training content for effectiveness.
- We have provided training for clients across six continents in nine different languages.
- In an increasingly global business environment, we offer real-world experience to help address challenges.
- A significant percentage of our profits are donated to reputable charities every year.
- We regularly engage in pro-bono work for non-profit organizations.