Teamwork & Internal Communication
Members of a purchasing group must work together seamlessly to share information, prepare for negotiations, develop supplier relationships and take advantage of supply chain opportunities. Yet elegant teamwork is more than just a matter of chance. The best teams continually work on the skills they need to ensure that their team can think, plan and act together – utilizing collective strengths to accomplish more as a team than they could individually.
The Secrets to Positive Creative Collaboration
Our Teamwork and Internal Communication seminar improves your team’s ability to collaborate, enhance creativity and brainstorm. It also addresses the importance of being able to build consensus and work under pressure in constrained environments. Your team will learn how to work together to create an action plan, execute and learn from their mistakes and then recalibrate before ultimately completing a task.
Effective Teamwork Begins With Effective Communication
- Thinking, Planning and Acting as a Team
- What Makes Team Collaboration Difficult
- Tools to Facilitate Creative Thinking
- Fostering Innovation in a Corporate Setting
- Key Communication Issues Facing Teams
- Successful Consensus Building
- Strategies to Make Decisions as a Team
- Building Trust Amongst Team Members
- Using Process to Control Outcome as a Team
Interactive Group Exercises and Simulations
- Building trust, working together under pressure and fostering idea generation, our exercises are designed to teach, challenge and engage participants
- Constraints to innovation case study tailored to your situation and designed to help participants directly apply skills to their work
The Teamwork and Internal Communication course can also be run alongside the Strategic Decision-Making and Problem Solving course as a two-day program.
Prism Learning’s Customization Process
You can choose a specific program to meet your immediate training need or partner with us to establish a comprehensive, customized curriculum that enhances the skills of your procurement organization and supports your overall strategy.
The Prism Learning Difference
Taught to groups ranging from Boards of Directors of Fortune 500 companies to summer associate classes at law firms to a variety of pro bono clients, our on-site training programs offer several advantages.
What Makes Our Programs Different Customization
- We develop and build the training around your needs and learning objectives.
- Our experienced facilitators deliver interactive programs designed to help participants become more skilled and effective in their roles.
Building Block Curriculum
- Designed to be highly interactive, we offer a series of programs that build on each other.
- They can be delivered as standalone training or combined to support your overall business and training objectives.
- Our consultants provide participants with their direct contact details so they can be contacted for follow-up questions after the training is over.
- We provide this service free of charge.
What Makes Prism Learning Different Experience & Results
- We have worked on over US $150 billion worth of transactions and know what works from experience.
- Our programs create on average US $8.8 million in value and we continuously review our training content for effectiveness.
- We have provided training for clients across six continents in nine different languages.
- In an increasingly global business environment, we offer real-world experience to help address challenges.
- A significant percentage of our profits are donated to reputable charities every year.
- We regularly engage in pro-bono work for non-profit organizations.