Onsite Customized Negotiation Training
Proven Negotiation Techniques
Customized and Tailored to Your Group
Led by Harvard Instructors, Prism Learning Group is the leading edge negotiation training and consulting firm. Our interactive negotiation training programs are designed to give you the ability to take crucial negotiation strategies, tools and techniques and effectively apply them to your real world negotiations.
- To date, we have consulted on over US $150 billion worth of transactions so we know what works from experience.
- Our clients create an average of US $8.8 million in value per training and consistently use and profit from our programs because they are unique and application oriented.
- You will learn what over 100 of the leading global 500 companies already know! We have worked with leading companies across every industry to help train their workforce in effective negotiation skills.
- Over 95% of our clients recover the cost of their programs within 30 days – most much sooner than that.
We specialize in developing customized training program solutions for Business, Sales, Procurement, Contracts and Labor Negotiations as well as Cross-Cultural and International Negotiations. Highly interactive, our programs incorporate a number of role-plays and exercises that allow participants to practice and apply the skills and strategies we teach. You will learn how to:
- Create Power and Leverage in Negotiations
- Negotiate Better Deals and Contracts
- Increase Sales Even in a Down Market
- Develop Win-Win Solutions
- Reduce Costs With Vendors
- Deal with Difficult Negotiators
- Improve Deal Value While Building Relationships
- Strengthen and Leverage Relationships
- Maximize your Persuasiveness for Every Situation
- Adjust your Negotiation Style for Different Situations
- Avoid being Cheated
- Conduct Negotiations with Confidence
We offer onsite customized negotiation training workshops that are completely built around the needs of your group or organization. For individual seeking to empower themselves through negotiation skills, we also offer two-day public negotiation workshops. For more information on how we can empower your organization through our on-site negotiation training, please call us toll-free at 1-800-986-9670
Negotiation Fundamentals Introduction: Understanding How Assumptions Impact Negotiations and the #1 Rule of Negotiations Preparing for Negotiations: The 7 Principals of Successful Negotiations The Negotiator’s Tool-Box: Tools for Getting Past No and Creating Agreement The The Psychology of Negotiations: Using the 3 Personality Profiles to Persuade Effectively Advanced Negotiation Techniques Power & Persuasion: The 5 Sources of Power and 20 Forms of Persuasion Group Negotations: What Makes Group Negotiations More Difficult – 3 Challenges and 5 Strategies Cross Cultural: Negotiating Across Borders – 3 Tensions of Cross Cultural Negotiations
Depending on your need and requirements, we offer fully customized half-day, 1-day, 2-day and 3-day programs.
Prism Learning’s Customization Process
Customized to your specific needs and designed to be highly interactive, our programs allow the participants to immediately apply the skills we teach to their real world situations.
The Prism Learning Difference
Taught to groups ranging from Boards of Directors of Fortune 500 companies to summer associate classes at law firms to a variety of pro bono clients, our onsite training programs offer several advantages.
What Makes Our Programs Different Customization
- We develop and build the training around your needs and learning objectives.
- Our experienced facilitators deliver interactive programs designed to help participants become more skilled and effective in their roles.
Building Block Curriculum
- Designed to be highly interactive, we offer a series of programs that build on each other.
- They can be delivered as standalone training or combined to support your overall business and training objectives.
- Our consultants provide participants with their direct contact details so they can be contacted for follow-up questions after the training is over.
- We provide this service free of charge.
What Makes Prism Learning Different Experience & Results
- We have worked on over US $150 billion worth of transactions and know what works from experience.
- Our programs create on average US $8.8 million in value and we continuously review our training content for effectiveness.
- We have provided training for clients across six continents in nine different languages.
- In an increasingly global business environment, we offer real-world experience to help address challenges.
- A significant percentage of our profits are donated to reputable charities every year.
- We regularly engage in pro-bono work for non-profit organizations.